KMC-CO’S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Following is our initial response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Our main goal during this crisis is to continue to provide a safe place of refuge for all visitors to our Center. Our ability to do this, greatly depends on all of us working together for this aim.
What we are doing for you:
- Providing sanitizers and antiseptic soap for your hands
- Enhancing our cleaning and disinfecting routine throughout our center, to provide safe surfaces
- Exploring ways we can provide remote access to classes, should this become necessary in the coming weeks
What you can do for us:
- Make use of sanitizers and antiseptic soap as deemed appropriate
- Reduce physical contact with others
- If you feel ill, please stay home
- Alert us if you have been at the Center recently and experience symptoms or are diagnosed with COVID-19
- Meditate and dedicate for the health and well-being of others – through healing our own minds, we can heal the world
Please continue to check back here for updates to our response.
Wishing you all good health and true happiness!