Saturday, November 17th, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Bring A Friend For Free. This inspiring and practical half day workshop will be a wonderful opportunity for you to learn about the practice of meditation. Suitable for anyone, and open to everyone, you can discover simple meditation techniques to clear the mind, reduce mental tension, anxiety, and stress, and experience peace from within. Advice will be given on how to start a regular daily meditation practice.
“When the turbulence of distracting thoughts subsides and our mind becomes still, a deep happiness and contentment naturally arise from within. This feeling of contentment and well-being helps us cope with the busyness and difficulties of daily life. So much of the stress and tension we normally experience comes from our mind, and many of the problems we experience, including poor health, are caused or aggravated by this stress. Just by doing breathing meditation for ten or fifteen minutes each day, we will be able to reduce this stress. We will experience a calm, spacious feeling in the mind, and many of our usual problems will disappear.” – Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, Meditation Handbook.
The schedule for this events is as follows:
Saturday: 10 – 11 am : Teaching & Meditation 11 – 11.30 am : Break 11.30 am – 12.30 pm : Teaching & Meditation 12.30 - 12.40 pm: Short break 12.40 - 1 pm : Q & A 1 pm (optional lunch - must be booked online)
Live streaming classes booked on this website are only open for those local to KMC Florida. To help build a sense of local community, we ask those living in Florida, closer to Tampa, Safety Harbor, Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Orlando, to receive live stream classes from these local Kadampa Meditation/Buddhist Centers. Before purchasing our live stream classes please read our payment terms and conditions.
Read our Payment Terms & Conditions
KMC FL's Online Class Terms & Conditions
- The fee for the live stream classes is per person - links to the classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online. Unless stated, a video recording is not available afterward
Refunds and Cancellation
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class unless there are unique circumstances that are submitted in writing to email@example.com
- KMC FL has done its best to provide a good quality live-stream service. We cannot be responsible for the internet speed, lagging, video or sound quality of the personal devices used by people to receive the live stream.
I agree to these registration terms and conditions.