Tuesday, April 14th, 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Now that our world faces the threat of the Covid-19 virus it is more important than ever that we learn special methods for keeping a peaceful mind and reducing our collective fear and anxiety. In this 5 week series we will be specifically looking at Buddha’s teachings on “Transforming adverse conditions into the spiritual path”. These Buddhist teachings and meditations have been practiced for many generations and are tried and test methods to help us remain calm and positive during difficult times.
You do not need to be a Buddhist to benefit from these meditation classes and they are watched by people from all walks of life. The classes include two guided meditations (15 minutes each) and a 30 minute talk related to the evenings topic.
This event is taught by Gen Kelsang Chodor. Our resident teacher, Kelsang Chodor, is a western Buddhist Monk. Ordained in 2001, he is a close disciple of Geshe-la and has studied and practised Buddhism for many years. He is much loved for his relaxed and gentle nature and teaches with great clarity, insight and wisdom, skilfully guiding people to inner peace and happiness in their lives.
Live streaming classes booked on this website are only open for those local to KMC Florida. To help build a sense of local community, we ask those living in Florida, closer to Tampa, Safety Harbor, Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Orlando, to receive live stream classes from these local Kadampa Meditation/Buddhist Centers. Before purchasing our live stream classes please read our payment terms and conditions.
Read our Payment Terms & Conditions
KMC FL's Online Class Terms & Conditions
- The fee for the live stream classes is per person - links to the classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online. Unless stated, a video recording is not available afterward
Refunds and Cancellation
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours before the start time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class unless there are unique circumstances that are submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KMC FL has done its best to provide a good quality live-stream service. We cannot be responsible for the internet speed, lagging, video or sound quality of the personal devices used by people to receive the live stream.
I agree to these registration terms and conditions.