Tuesday, September 1st, 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Over the centuries there have been many renowned Buddhist meditation masters who, through their powerful insights, were able to deliver the most extra ordinary guidance to help people to lead a happy and meaningful life. One of the most highly revered masters in the Buddhist world, Venerable Atisha (982-1054 AD), gave the most beautiful, clear, and practical advice on how we can seize the essence of our precious human life, live a life of harmony and peace, and remain positive in the face of adversity.
In this three week meditation series we will be reflecting and meditating upon Atisha’s advice and how we can practically apply it in our daily lives. This advice is timeless advice and is as relevant today in our modern lives as it was when it was originally taught.
This series is based upon the famous Buddhist text “Atisha’s advice from the Heart”. This is available in a free eBook called “How To Transform Your Life“. This is the recommended reading for this course and it can downloaded here.
This event is taught by Gen Kelsang Chodor. Our resident teacher, Kelsang Chodor, is a western Buddhist Monk. Ordained in 2001, he is a close disciple of Geshe-la and has studied and practised Buddhism for many years. He is much loved for his relaxed and gentle nature and teaches with great clarity, insight and wisdom, skilfully guiding people to inner peace and happiness in their lives.
Live streaming classes booked on this website are only open for those local to KMC Florida. To help build a sense of local community, we ask those living in Florida, closer to Tampa, Safety Harbor, Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Orlando, to receive live stream classes from these local Kadampa Meditation/Buddhist Centers. Before purchasing our live stream classes please read our payment terms and conditions.
Read our Payment Terms & Conditions
KMC FL's Online Class Terms & Conditions
- The fee for the live stream classes is per person - links to the classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online. Unless stated, a video recording is not available afterward
Refunds and Cancellation
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours before the start time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class unless there are unique circumstances that are submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KMC FL has done its best to provide a good quality live-stream service. We cannot be responsible for the internet speed, lagging, video or sound quality of the personal devices used by people to receive the live stream.
I agree to these registration terms and conditions.