Thursday, October 10th, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
For many centuries images and statues of Buddhas have been objects of inspiration and peace throughout our world. During this day course you can study ancient and traditional techniques to draw Buddhas face, as well as getting plenty of hands on experience. Come and enjoy a relaxing and peaceful day and leave with a Buddha drawn by your own hand! No experience needed, just a willingness to learn!
Paper will be supplied. Please bring a 2H pencil, a 12 inch ruler, an eraser, and pencil sharpener.
Thursday: 9:30 - 11am:Drawing Instruction 11 - 11:30am: Break 11:30am - 1pm:Drawing Instruction 1 - 2pm: Lunch 2 - 3:30pm:Drawing Instruction 3:30 - 4pm: Break 4 - 5pm:Drawing Instruction
This event is taught by Kadam Chris Heyes. Kadam Chris Heyes is the Resident Teacher of Nagarjuna Kadampa Meditation Centre in Leicester, internationally renowned NKT Buddhist artist. He is a dedicated student of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso and has been studying and practising Kadampa Buddhism for over 20 years. Kadam Chris is married with two children and shows by example how to integrate meditation into a busy family life. His teachings are always practical and easy to apply to everyday life. Through his gentle and joyful approach and his peaceful example, he has helped many people find true happiness in their hearts.
Cost per person On-line: $50 | At door: $60 Temple Members On-line: $40 | At door: $50
Special Discount: 50% off above prices for art workshop if booking for the Post Fall Festival Retreat at KMC FL, we are offering a discounted rate on this event.
Live streaming classes booked on this website are only open for those local to KMC Florida. To help build a sense of local community, we ask those living in Florida, closer to Tampa, Safety Harbor, Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Orlando, to receive live stream classes from these local Kadampa Meditation/Buddhist Centers. Before purchasing our live stream classes please read our payment terms and conditions.
Read our Payment Terms & Conditions
KMC FL's Online Class Terms & Conditions
- The fee for the live stream classes is per person - links to the classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online. Unless stated, a video recording is not available afterward
Refunds and Cancellation
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours before the start time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class unless there are unique circumstances that are submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KMC FL has done its best to provide a good quality live-stream service. We cannot be responsible for the internet speed, lagging, video or sound quality of the personal devices used by people to receive the live stream.
I agree to these registration terms and conditions.