Tuesday, September 22nd, 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
In this meditation series we will be learning about Buddha’s teachings and meditations on the “The Four Seals of Mahamudra”. These are four special insights into reality that enable us to experience the liberating wisdom of Mahamudra, the true nature of things.
Over the course of the series we will explore extraordinary topics such as:
- The peaceful nature of our own mind
- Subtle impermanence (learning to let go of negative minds)
- The origin of our suffering and how to abandon negative minds
- The practice of meditation and the path to true happiness
- Realizing the liberating wisdom of ultimate truth, emptiness.
The emphasis of these classes will be gaining heartfelt experience of these profound wisdom’s through a combination of teachings, guided meditation, and discussion.
This event is taught by Gen Kelsang Chodor. Our resident teacher, Kelsang Chodor, is a western Buddhist Monk. Ordained in 2001, he is a close disciple of Geshe-la and has studied and practised Buddhism for many years. He is much loved for his relaxed and gentle nature and teaches with great clarity, insight and wisdom, skilfully guiding people to inner peace and happiness in their lives.
Bookings are closed for this event.