Saturday, June 22nd, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
In this special meditation workshop we will learn simple meditation techniques that enable us to develop a peaceful mind and eliminate feelings of anxiety and stress. So much of the stress and tension we normally experience comes from our mind, and many of the problems we experience, including ill-health, are caused or aggravated by this stress. By practicing meditation we will experience a calm, spacious feeling in our mind, and many of our usual problems will fall away. Difficult situations will become easier to deal with, we will naturally feel warm and well disposed towards other people, and our relationships with others will gradually improve. No previous experience of meditation is necessary to attend this workshop.
The schedule of this event is as follows:
Saturday 10 – 11:15 am Teaching & Guided Meditation 11:15 – 11:45 am Break 11:45 am – 1 pm Teaching & Guided Meditation
This event is taught by Kelsang Kalden. Kelsang Kalden is an American Buddhist nun. She has been studying and practicing Kadampa Buddhism under the guidance and direction of renowned teacher Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche, the founder of the New Kadampa Tradition, for many years. She is known for her loving kindness, sincere dedication to serving others, and for her boundless energy and good humor.
Live streaming classes booked on this website are only open for those local to KMC Florida. To help build a sense of local community, we ask those living in Florida, closer to Tampa, Safety Harbor, Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Orlando, to receive live stream classes from these local Kadampa Meditation/Buddhist Centers. Before purchasing our live stream classes please read our payment terms and conditions.
Read our Payment Terms & Conditions
KMC FL's Online Class Terms & Conditions
- The fee for the live stream classes is per person - links to the classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online. Unless stated, a video recording is not available afterward
Refunds and Cancellation
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class unless there are unique circumstances that are submitted in writing to email@example.com
- KMC FL has done its best to provide a good quality live-stream service. We cannot be responsible for the internet speed, lagging, video or sound quality of the personal devices used by people to receive the live stream.
I agree to these registration terms and conditions.