Friday, April 3rd, 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
In this live streamed talk Gen Chodor will share from a Buddhist perspective how we can remain calm and positive whilst we are faced with the present Coronavirus situation facing our world. In his teachings Buddha taught how we can play our part in helping to reduce the collective anxiety and fear in our world, and how we can be a source of peace and strength for others during these difficult times.
This event is taught by Gen Chodor. Our resident teacher, Gen Kelsang Chodor, is a western Buddhist Monk. Ordained in 2001, he is a close disciple of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche and has studied and practiced Buddhism for many years. He is much loved for his relaxed and gentle nature and teaches with great clarity, insight and wisdom, skillfully guiding people to inner peace and happiness in their lives.
$5 per person (free for Temple Members) (find out how to become a Temple Member)
Live streaming classes booked on this website are only open for those local to KMC Florida. To help build a sense of local community, we ask those living in Florida, closer to Tampa, Safety Harbor, Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Orlando, to receive live stream classes from these local Kadampa Meditation/Buddhist Centers. Before purchasing our live stream classes please read our payment terms and conditions.
Read our Payment Terms & Conditions
KMC FL's Online Class Terms & Conditions
- The fee for the live stream classes is per person - links to the classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online. Unless stated, a video recording is not available afterward
Refunds and Cancellation
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours before the start time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class unless there are unique circumstances that are submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KMC FL has done its best to provide a good quality live-stream service. We cannot be responsible for the internet speed, lagging, video or sound quality of the personal devices used by people to receive the live stream.
I agree to these registration terms and conditions.