Monday, August 24th, 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
These live stream meditation classes, taught by Angus Berry, are particularly suitable for complete beginners. They give a practical introduction to meditation and include topics such as the benefits of meditation, mindfulness, good posture, types of meditation, and how to start a daily meditation practice. Advice is also given on how to remain peaceful in daily life by applying the meditation techniques explained in these classes.
This event is taught by Angus Berry. Angus Berry has been practicing Kadampa Buddhism for more than 20 years and has received many teachings directly from Geshe Kelsang Gyatso. He is known for the clarity and hearfelt presentation of Buddha’s teachings.
Live streaming classes booked on this website are only open for those local to KMC Florida. To help build a sense of local community, we ask those living in Florida, closer to Tampa, Safety Harbor, Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Orlando, to receive live stream classes from these local Kadampa Meditation/Buddhist Centers. Before purchasing our live stream classes please read our payment terms and conditions.
Read our Payment Terms & Conditions
KMC FL's Online Class Terms & Conditions
- The fee for the live stream classes is per person - links to the classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online. Unless stated, a video recording is not available afterward
Refunds and Cancellation
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class unless there are unique circumstances that are submitted in writing to email@example.com
- KMC FL has done its best to provide a good quality live-stream service. We cannot be responsible for the internet speed, lagging, video or sound quality of the personal devices used by people to receive the live stream.
I agree to these registration terms and conditions.