Friday, June 5th-Sunday, June 7th, 7:00 pm - 12:30 pmIndividual days can be attended. See below
Following on from the International Spring Festival at Manjushri KMC, UK. Gen Samten Kelsang will guide a retreat based on the teachings and commentaries given. We will gain familiarity, through meditation and contemplation, of the profound practice of Buddha Vajrapani and how we can develop and extend our compassion to all living beings and draw closer to enlightenment ourself. This is a wonderful opportunity to deepen our understanding and insight.
This retreat is open to everyone and is ideal for those looking for an inspiring, enjoyable, and practical explanation to Buddhist meditation and philosophy.
How are these teachings live streamed?
This teachings are live streamed via YouTube (and not over zoom). When you register for the course you will be sent a link to a landing page on our website where you can watch the retreat sessions live streamed through YouTube. The video recordings of each session of this retreat will be available for 72 hours after they are live streamed for all those who register for the course.
Friday: 7 - 8:30pm Introduction to retreat Saturday: 9:00 - 10:15am Teaching & Guided Meditation 11:30am - 12:45pm Teaching & Guided Meditation 3:30 - 4.45pm Teaching & Guided Meditation 6:30 - 7:45pm Teaching & Guided Meditation Sunday: 8.30 - 9.30am Teaching & Guided Meditation 10am - 11:15pm Meditations for World Peace
This event is taught by Gen Samten Kelsang. Gen Samten Kelsang is the Resident Teacher at KMC New York. He is dedicated to helping everyone find peace of mind through the experience of meditation and through developing the capacity of their minds. As one of Venerable Geshe-la’s senior disciples, Gen Samten has had the unique opportunity to engage in a three-year retreat and carries with him a wealth of experience in skillfully guiding sincere practitioners to profound meditative insights on retreat.
Entire Weekend (Friday - Sunday):
Non Members $50 | Members : $35 (use your coupon code and add the number "15" at the end of your code for your $15 discount)
Friday only : Non-Members $10 | Members FREE (use your coupon code)
Saturday only: Non-Members $30 | Members $25 (use your coupon code and add the number "5" at the end of your code for your $5 discount)
Sunday only: Non-Members $10 | Members $10
Before purchasing our live stream classes please read our payment terms and conditions.
Read our Payment Terms & Conditions
KMC FL's Online Class Terms & Conditions
- The fee for the live stream classes is per person - links to the classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online. Unless stated, a video recording is not available afterward
Refunds and Cancellation
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class unless there are unique circumstances that are submitted in writing to email@example.com
- KMC FL has done its best to provide a good quality live-stream service. We cannot be responsible for the internet speed, lagging, video or sound quality of the personal devices used by people to receive the live stream.
I agree to these registration terms and conditions.