Sunday, August 16th, 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
These live stream meditation classes, taught by Brad Tanner, introduce different topics ranging from improving mindfulness and reducing stress to becoming more compassionate and wise. Each class consists of a 10 minute settling meditation, followed by a short talk, and concludes with a final 15 minute guided meditation. The meditations are practical and suitable for all levels of experience.
This event is taught by Brad Tanner. Brad Tanner has be studying Kadam Buddhism for many years and truly practices what he teaches, and uses Dharma in his everyday life to create inner peace while helping others.
Live streaming classes booked on this website are only open for those local to KMC Florida. To help build a sense of local community, we ask those living in Florida, closer to Tampa, Safety Harbor, Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Orlando, to receive live stream classes from these local Kadampa Meditation/Buddhist Centers. Before purchasing our live stream classes please read our payment terms and conditions.
Read our Payment Terms & Conditions
KMC FL's Online Class Terms & Conditions
- The fee for the live stream classes is per person - links to the classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online. Unless stated, a video recording is not available afterward
Refunds and Cancellation
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours before the start time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class unless there are unique circumstances that are submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KMC FL has done its best to provide a good quality live-stream service. We cannot be responsible for the internet speed, lagging, video or sound quality of the personal devices used by people to receive the live stream.
I agree to these registration terms and conditions.