Saturday, September 8th, 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
In this course we will learn how we can develop a powerful structured and systematic daily meditation practice – one that gives us clarity, spiritual confidence, and direction. In particular we will be looking at “Lamrim” meditation. Lamrim, or the stages of the path to Enlightenment, is a structured series of heartfelt meditations that awaken our loving kindness, compassion, and wisdom, and enable us reach our highest spiritual goals. They form the basis of a strong daily meditation practice and will give us spiritual vision, orientation, and confidence. These three qualities are essential for our meditation practice to be successful.
The schedule of this event is as follows:
Saturday 10 – 11:15 am Teaching & Guided Meditation 11:15 – 11:45 am Break 11:45 am – 1 pm Teaching & Guided Meditation 1 - 2 pm Lunch Break 2 - 3:30 pm Guided Meditation / Q&A
This event is taught by Gen Kelsang Chodor. Ordained in 2001, he is a close disciple of Geshe-la and has studied and practised Buddhism for many years. He is much loved for his relaxed and gentle nature and teaches with great clarity, insight and wisdom, skilfully guiding people to inner peace and happiness in their lives.
Live streaming classes booked on this website are only open for those local to KMC Florida. To help build a sense of local community, we ask those living in Florida, closer to Tampa, Safety Harbor, Fort Myers, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, and Orlando, to receive live stream classes from these local Kadampa Meditation/Buddhist Centers. Before purchasing our live stream classes please read our payment terms and conditions.
Read our Payment Terms & Conditions
KMC FL's Online Class Terms & Conditions
- The fee for the live stream classes is per person - links to the classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online. Unless stated, a video recording is not available afterward
Refunds and Cancellation
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class unless there are unique circumstances that are submitted in writing to email@example.com
- KMC FL has done its best to provide a good quality live-stream service. We cannot be responsible for the internet speed, lagging, video or sound quality of the personal devices used by people to receive the live stream.
I agree to these registration terms and conditions.